We hope you are gearing up for the Cupid Bazaar ‘19, which is only 2 days away. It is excitement all the way as we intend to hold nothing back in a bid to give you the best shopping experience yet. Everything is almost ready and we are working to ensure that you get only the best.
However, we are aware of the latest development concerning the Presidential Rally this Saturday and how it may affect the movement of a lot of you coming for the event, especially the lot from the mainland en route the island. We’d like to also express our sincere apologies as we did not see this coming.
The addendum below this letter details diversion alternatives around the closed routes to ease your movement to the Cupid Bazaar ’19 venue.
Traffic will either be closed or diverted on these routes from 10am –
- Alaka (by Lanre Shittu Motors) on the service lane inwards stadium will be closed to traffic and vehicles diverted to the stadium bridge on the main carriageway.
- Shitta inwards Stadium and Stadium inwards Shitta will be closed to traffic and vehicles diverted to Adeniran Ogunsanya Street or Akerele Extension.
- Traffic from Barracks to Stadium on Funsho Williams Avenue will be diverted to Stadium Bridge on the main carriageway to Alaka.
Consequently, this TRAVEL ADVISORY is issued, as stated earlier, to guide our movements –
- FROM EKO BRIDGE TO SURULERE CONNECT SURULERE
Motorists should pass through:
- a) Costain to Abebe (Nigeria Breweries) to Eric Moore to Bode Thomas to the destination (for instance, Adeniran Ogunsanya, Shitta Round About or Census to Adelabu to Masha/Ogunlana Drive)
- b) Constain to Iponri Estate to Bode Thomas to Adeniran Ogunsanya and continue with your journey
- c) Eko Bridge to Alaka to Stadium Bridge to Ojuelegba through Barracks on Funsho Williams Avenue to Lawanson Itire Road and connect destination through:
- Randle Avenue
- Ogunlana Drive to Akerele Extension.
- FROM IKORODU ROAD TO SURULERE
Motorists should pass through:
- a) Fadeyi Dorman – Long Bridge to Ojuelegba to Lawanson Itire Road to Ishaga, Randle Avenue, Ekololu, Falolu or Ogunlana Drive to Akerele Extension.
- b) Connect Alaka to Destination through Stadium Bridge to Alaka to Bode Thomas
- c) Connect Costain to Abebe Village (Nigerian Breweries) to Eric Moore to Bode Thomas to other destination (for instance, Adeniran Ogunsanya, Shitta Round About or Census to Adelabu to Masha/Ogunlana Drive)
- FROM SURULERE TO LAGOS
Motorists are advised to follow:
- a) Adeniran Ogunsanya, Shitta Round About or Census to Adelabu to Masha/Ogunlana Drive) to Bode Thomas to Eric Moore to Abebe (Nigeria Breweries) to Costain
- b) Adeniran Ogunsanya to Bode Thomas to Iponri Estate to Constain
- c) Pass through Ishaga, Randle Avenue, Ekololu, Falolu or Ogunlana Drive to Lawanson Itire Road to Ojuelegba to Barracks on Funsho Williams Avenue to Stadium Bridge to Eko Bridge
We hope this is sufficient information to help you navigate and make it to the Cupid Bazaar retail event, we will be really excited to have you around and see you have the best time of your lives.
From every one of us at the Mente De Moda Team.