The owner and founder of Kim’s Closet is the entrepreneur we had the pleasure of interviewing and having on our vendors spotlight this week. The beautiful Bemisola Ero started Kim’s Closet 7 years ago where she sells unique and beautiful female apparels at affordable prices too. Her head office is situated at No 33 itire road opposite forte oil station Surulere. Please Follow and check her out on instagram kim_scloset, or call 08051954274, to have a wonderful shopping experience..
We had an interesting conversation with her, and this is what she had to say about owning and growing a business.
- Why did you start this Business in the first place? A. Passion, plus the fact that I knew I was going to excel in the business. Putting pieces together and it looking good gives me some sort of fulfillment and joy.
- What inspires you? A. That is deep! Well I would say my son.
- What is your Favorite mantra? A. People would talk, so make it worth it.
- Where do you see your brand in five (5) years? A. I see it having branches all over the world, but realistically in five years I see branches in half of the states in Nigeria.
- Any challenges in the business so far? A. Every day is a peak for me. There have been downs I must admit, but it was what I expected and I always find ways to balance it and move on.
- How has Mente De Moda benefitted your brand? A. The exposure I got from Mente De Moda has helped my brand, and is still helping my brand. I can’t thank Mente De Moda enough.
It was fun interviewing the industrious Gbemisola Ero from Kim’s closet, and we wish her all the best in achieving her dreams, not that she needs it anyways. she is definitely a brand to reckon with.